Partnerships & Affiliations
Help us fill this wall. Contact us if you have an idea for how to connect our community's young people with the sport of fishing.
Do you want to make the world a better place? Take a kid fishing.
The owners Here2Fish seek opportunities to sponsor & promote organizations & events that focus on giving access to go fishing to the young people within our communities. If you are an organization or an individual that shares this passion, please contact us. We'd love to learn more about your efforts & how we may be able to partner with you.
At Here2Fish, here is our mission statement.
It is simple. We're here to fish.
If you are interested, you can read about our journey and the factors that led to the formation of our company. At the heart of the story is our shared love for the outdoors & for fishing.
While out mission statement is simple, there is a profound alignment to our mission. We'll share a few thoughts around our mission & our outreach for your consideration.
- Fishing is fun and is a great way to bond with friends & family
- Fishing is healthy, providing exercise, stress relief & dietary benefits
- Fishing is thrilling as you never know what you might catch
- Fishing is challenging, both physically & mentally
- Fishing is biblical, with many references throughout the bible
- Fishing is timeless, with some estimates suggesting man has been fishing for over 40,000 years
Relationship Between H2F Mission & Outreach
By teaching our young people how to fish, we believe we can have a profound & positive impact on the world. This impact can be felt by the child and by us. Not only does the child get the benefit & thrill of going fishing, but we get to be part of that journey with them. Through the timeless practice of fishing, you can teach a young person how to be patient, self-sufficient, hard working & have fun ... all at the same time. And, you can do it too. It's a win-win.
When fishing, a child can ...
- Learn through doing
- Enhance skills like strategy formation & problem solving
- Develop the ability to persevere through tough conditions
- Develop the ability to be patient
- Get healthy exercise
In summary, we believe the following.
If you want to make the world a better place, take a kid fishing.